Recent Press Release
Videojet launches its 8610 Thermal inkjet Printer
Videojet is pleased to announce the launch of its 8610 Thermal inkjet Printer, a breakthrough in thermal inkjet technology.
The Videojet 8610 Thermal Inkjet is the first printer of its kind from Videojet to combine the simplicity of TIJ with the performance of MEK ink.
Designed specifically to print high resolution codes on hard-to-print surfaces, the 8610 utilises a purpose-built inkjet cartridge intended specifically to jet high performance MEK and other industrial inks.
The patented cartridge offers the simplicity of thermal inkjet with print resolutions up to four times greater than continuous inkjet. At linear speeds up to 102 meters/minute (333 fpm), the 8610 can print either simple text or more complex marks like including DataMatrix and QR codes for a range of applications in the packaged food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics industries and so on.
The Videojet 8610 overcomes most TIJ systems limitation via a purpose-built, patented Videojet cartridge, designed for quick-drying, solvent inks including MEK.
This printer can deliver high quality codes on a variety of packaging materials including:
- Over-coated cartons (aqueous, etc.)
- Flexible films (including blister foil & laminates)
The Videojet 8610 also offers the following uptime advantages:
- Quick and easy cartridge change in 15 seconds or less that even the most novice operator can handle with the simplest of training.
- Bring high resolution to a wide range of packaging.
- Maintains uptime with a print solution that is ready when you are.
- Industrial printing system with exceptional simplicity with User interface designed to simplify interaction.
- Built tough to withstand the demands of your packaging line.
- Offers a Videojet code assurance solution to support your coding process with complete confidence to reduce human error.
To learn more about Videojet high speed inkjet systems click here