The Videojet DataFlex® 6530 & 6330 Thermal Transfer Overprinter (TTO) family just got bigger…
TTO seen differently
Videojet DataFlex® 6530 (107mm)
The Dataflex 6530 107mm is the first airless 107mm TTO, eliminating the need for expensive compressed air and avoiding conventional air and energy settings that operators might over-adjust.
The Dataflex 6530 107mm is designed to be compact, modular, and fits onto almost all production lines. Up to 1,200m ribbon capacity and a variety of ribbon economy modes maximises the time between ribbon changeovers, improving uptime.
Videojet DataFlex® 6530 (53mm)
The DataFlex 6530 53mm features Videojet iAssure™ technology, a built-in code quality checker that helps reduce waste and rework with no additional hardware, installation or training.
The Dataflex 6530 53mm is a high speed TTO, and offers print speeds of up to 1000mm/s and throughputs up to 700 ppm.*
Videojet DataFlex® 6330 (32mm and 53mm)
The DataFlex® 6330 is a mid-range TTO that features Videojet iAssure™ technology.
In addition, airless Videojet Intelligent Motion™ technology helps to reduce costs and downtime, maximise printhead life and gain consistent print quality.
The 6330 helps to tackle coding errors, improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and reduce unwanted waste or reworked product, and offers print speeds of up to 750mm/s and throughputs up to 250 ppm.*
* Application and substrate dependent. iAssure™ technology is not currently supported for use with all ribbon savings modes.
- Reduce costs and downtime, maximise printhead
life and gain consistent print quality thanks to airless
Videojet Intelligent Motion™ technology
- Up to 1,200m ribbon capacity and a variety of ribbon
economy modes help maximise the time between
- Videojet iAssure™ technology*, a built-in code quality
checker, helps reduce waste and rework with no additional
hardware, installation or training
- Videojet CLARiTY™ software helps ensure the right code
is consistently printed on the right product
*iAssure not available in 107mm printhead width
- Using default settings you can maintain consistent
code quality and avoid conventional air and energy
settings that operators might over-adjust
- Quickly discover code legibility issues that indicate
the potential need for printer maintenance
- Industry-leading simple cassette change designed
for fast ribbon replacement to maximise uptime
- 25% faster throughput than previous Videojet TTO models
- Simple operator interface
- Designed to withstand tough production line environments
- Minimal wear parts are easy to change out,
improving production line uptime